A buyer attempts to purchase a vehicle through Checkout and encounters an error which says: "We're sorry. Something went wrong.". The buyer's information was still sent to the dealer, however, the buyer does not receive any confirmation or email. The current known root cause is that Modal did not receive the valid information from Kelley Blue Book. We apologize for the inconvenience. This article will be removed once a fix is released.
- The buyer can retry purchasing a similar vehicle with a different VIN.
- The buyer can retry their purchase and not include a trade-in.
- The buyer can clear their cache and retry Checkout.
Documentation Change Log
- 1.0 / August 21, 2020: Initial release
- 1.1 / August 24, 2020: Added a summary and workaround.
- 1.2 / December 7, 2020: Added Related Articles