Modal's platform offers pricing flexibility for vehicles in your inventory. Modal recommends working with your inventory feed provider first to incorporate pricing adjustments. This is especially true for VIN-specific pricing adjustments. Changes in the inventory feed will be reflected in Checkout.
If the feed provider cannot accommodate, Modal offers a variety of pricing adjustments that we can make at a trim level. Using the table of options below, please indicate which vehicle set will get an adjustment and for how long.
|Condition||New | Used|
|Payment Type||Lease | Loan | Cash|
The examples below are just a sample.
- Apply a surcharge based on purchase channel (Loan/Lease/Cash). For example “The price is $500 higher if the buyer pays cash and does not finance.”
- Apply a discount to certain vehicle types. For example “Put a $500 discount on all 2018 models.”
- Apply a specific price to a specific vin. “5TDXK3DC1FS664053 should be priced at $39,990”
- Apply a $500 discount to all 2019 (year) Honda (make) Civics (model) until 12/31/2020 (expiration date).
- 1.0 / August 10, 2020: Initial draft release.
- 1.2 / August 12, 2020: Added Pricing Adjustment Form