- Modal offers different sets of F&I Upgrades based on: vehicle condition (new/used), vehicle make, and vehicle model.
- F&I product prices can be a $ amount or a % of vehicle price.
- Each product offering has an image, title, description (up to 5 lines of text), and optional link to “Learn more”. We can provide defaults for those fields or use any text/image that you provide.
F&I offerings can be communicated to your Modal Customer Success Manager. They will help you document the information below:
- Product name: The name of the product in checkout.
- Product category: The checkout category of the product in checkout(e.g., “Protection Package” or “Mechanical Protection”).
- Product pricing: The pricing for each product in checkout.
- Product descriptions: The descriptions you’d like to provide for each product in checkout.
- Product video links: Links to videos that describe each product in checkout.
- Product pdf links: Links to pdfs that describe each product in checkout.
- Product model/trim variations: Designate whether pricing and terms should vary by model or trim.
- 1.0 / August 11, 2020: Initial draft release.
- 1.1 / September 1, 2020: F&I can now include both pdf and video links.