Table of Contents
- You can view leads and orders at https://dashboard.modalup.com/, however you will need to set up an account through your Modal Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
- You can also have leads and orders come to your Customer Relationship Management email.
- You can also directly ask your Modal Customer Success Manager.
Modal Desk provides an easy to use interface to view leads and orders. To create an account, you can ask your Modal Customer Success Manager or contact support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact support directly, please be sure to state the dealership you belong to in the email.
Once an account has been created, you should receive a registration email. After completing your registration, you will be taken to a display page.
You can click on the Home Icon to view Orders, Leads, and Trades. You can also click on an individual row to get more details.
Customer Relationship Management Email
During the on boarding process, the dealership provides a CRM email address. All Orders, Leads, and Trades will route to this email address.
If no information is being sent to your CRM email or you wish to provide a different email, contact email@example.com.
Ask your Modal Customer Success Manager
Modal Customer Success Managers are provided with Analytics reports, and can provide requested lead and order information. To reach our Customer Success Team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation Change Log
- 1.0 / August 5, 2020: Initial release.
- 1.1 / October 19, 2021: Dashboard is now Desk