Table of Contents
Modal sends leads and orders to a customer's DealerTrack account based on the ID provided during onboarding. There are times where customers will receive a completed order, however, there is not a credit application sent with the order. DealerTrack will prevent credit applications from being submitted when there are validation errors within the credit application. One example is if the user enters a Texas address but uses a California address, this will fail DealerTrack's validation and prevent submission.
How Can I Get This Credit Application?
1. Please open a support ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org and include the dealership you represent. To ensure best practices will handling PII, please only include the minimum amount of information necessary. The ADF XML will contain a "Transaction Id" which is enough to resend the credit application. If you cannot find this Id, please only include customer first name and customer email.
2. Modal's support team will need to review the credit application and manually fix all validation errors to be able to successfully send the credit application again. Modal cannot guarantee that all credit applications can be sent again. See Limitations section below.
- Applications that went through the Instant Approval flow cannot be sent through the Instant Approval (FinanceDriver) flow again, however, the credit application can be pushed to the DealerTrack account again.
- Some applications cannot be sent again due to the nature of the validation. For example, a common issue is 'Invalid SSN'. Modal is not able to enter the SSN and resend to the DealerTrack account.
- 1.0 / August 11, 2020: Initial draft release.