Table of Contents
Modal Checkout by default comes with three rectangular buttons: Express purchase, Build payment, and Value trade. Specific customizations to these buttons can be made to match the style and feel of a dealership's website. Particular button configurations can initially be setup during the on-boarding process. Once a dealership is Live with Modal Checkout, support tickets can be created to request customizations.
Please Note: All Honda and Acura stores in the AHFC program must follow certain guidelines that can be viewed here.
- Button Color
- Please supply a screenshot or a hexadecimal value when requesting a specific color.
- Button Text
- Also includes altering the font, font size, and text color.
- Button List Order
- Button Stack Placement on the Page
- Remove One of the Default Checkout Buttons
- Adjust the Button Borders to be Rounded
- Add an Image over a Button
Customizations Not Supported
- Add Another Button
- Have a Button Link to a Page
- Alter the Monthly Preview Text above the Button Stack
Document Change Log
• 1.0 / August 20, 2020: Initial release
• 1.1 / December 15, 2020: Added Related Articles