Table of Contents
Modal dealers using DealerTrack have the ability to submit credit applications to Honda Financial Services and Acura Financial Services through iDeal for instant approval. More information regarding the instant approval process can be found here.
- Dealers must configure their FinanceDriver settings to allow credit applications to be submitted to AHFC or AFS. If you are unsure how to do this, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
- Dealers must be using DealerTrack's software for credit applications.
Why Can't I See The Credit Application in iDeal?
- See the Known Limitations section below. If you believe the credit application was not properly routed please open a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modal's support team will confirm whether the application met the criteria for submission. Please make sure to include the Order ID, which can be found on Modal's Dashboard.
- If the application in question should have been routed to iDeal, Modal will provide the dealer with a credit application reference id so that a ticket can be open with DealerTrack's support team email@example.com.
- Only credit applications for new vehicles will be submitted to AHFC or AFC for instant approval.
- Only deals that have taxes and fees, customer not shown 'See dealer' in Modal's Checkout, will be submitted to AHFC or AFC for instant approval.
- RouteOne is not supported.
Document Change Log
• 1.0 / August 21, 2020: Initial release