Modal customers may decide to cross list inventory during on-boarding. Modal products such as Checkout or Shop fully support cross listed inventory. This article describes the preparation and steps required to add cross listed inventory to your website.
Checklist for Dealerships
In preparation, a dealer should follow the steps below.
- Ask your inventory feed provider to export all vehicles in one file to Modal.
- In your request email to the feed provider, copy email@example.com .
- In your request email provide an approval to the feed provider.
- Prepare a sample of vehicle stock numbers and expected prices. Modal and the dealership will use this information to verify the inventory feed provider's data.
- Identify the pricing fields that Modal needs to display pricing off of.
In order to avoid any delays, please ensure your inventory provider includes all vehicles across all websites.
Documentation Change Log
- 1.0 / August 21, 2020: Initial release