Table of Contents
- Modal Checkout requires third parties to provide information to Modal based on the data we supply.
- This "see dealer" message is displayed when Modal does not have valid information from third parties.
Users will see "see dealer" due to some of the following situations:
- Based on the parameters of the vehicle and what we send to our third parties (VIN, price, zip code, etc...), there is no data from the lender list. Common reason can include:
- A used car with a price of ~$10,000 or less.
- Using a zip code significantly different from the dealership.
- Not enough lender coverage.
- Having a trade balance.
- Low self-reported credit score.
- Adding F&I upgrades.
- The current amount financed in the deal is more than that lender is willing to advance for that vehicle.
- Try your order again after making adjustments based on the Scenarios.
- Work with your CSM on some of the possible solutions:
- Update the lender list coverage.
- Set up manual taxes and fees.
- Remove a trade-in vehicle.
- Remove any added F&I.
If further assistance is needed, please use this guide: "How do I contact support?"
Documentation Change Log
- 1.0 / August 27, 2020: Initial draft release.