From streamlined summaries in Dashboard to an enhanced ADF format, this release makes it easier than ever to follow up more effectively and close more deals.
More buyer details
The latest version of Modal’s ADF format is now enabled by default for all new dealers.
The default disclaimer is now displayed on every page within Modal Checkout.
Plus, we've made even more enhancements:
- NEW Updated default disclaimer text. Dealers can still add their custom disclaimer to the end of the default disclaimer.
- NEW Ability to launch an online survey when a user leaves Checkout.
- IMPROVEMENT Lead collection modal from Lead or EPrice/Savings now uses the same title as the button that was clicked to start the session.
- IMPROVEMENT Default disclaimer has updated content.
- IMPROVEMENT Lead collection modal has updated subtitle.
- BUGFIX Shift Digital partner analytics now correctly trigger when the eprice/lead collection modal is opened, closed, or completed.
- BUGFIX In mobile screen layouts for dealers with OEM-branded Checkout, prevent delivery image from duplicating.
Dashboard (alpha version)
- NEW Customer DOB is now displayed for Partial Orders.
- IMPROVEMENT Vehicle condition is shown everywhere the vehicle description is shown.
- IMPROVEMENT On Order and Lead details pages, user’s estimated credit score is now displayed as the range they selected in Checkout.
- IMPROVEMENT On Order and Lead details pages, website source url is now a clickable hyperlink.
- IMPROVEMENT On Order and Lead details pages, the Trade section subtitle more precisely communicates the trade status.
- BUGFIX On Order details pages, all appropriate Checkout steps are marked as complete.
- BUGFIX On Order and Lead details pages, the trade step is always marked as complete when a trade is present on the deal.
- BUGFIX On Order and Lead details pages, when a user completed the Checkout Upgrade step but did not select any products, display an appropriate message in the step title instead of ‘Incomplete’.
- NEW Automatically notify the Modal support team when a credit application is sent to a dealer who is not active in DealerTrack FinanceDriver.
- IMPROVEMENT Use a new database interface for the code that executes when a user performs actions post-Order, when product add-on categories are fetched, and when TradeIn photos are accessed.
- BUGFIX Developer cookie now uses the correct sameSite attribute.