Modal's newest release puts key details front-and-center, so you can spend more time closing, and less time clicking.
Get more information in a single glance with enhanced Order, Lead, and Trade listings in Dashboard.
Plus, we've made even more enhancements:
- IMPROVEMENT Send dealerId as a query parameter when launching exit survey
- IMPROVEMENT Send placeholder ADF sale vehicle for Shift Digital Subaru Trade leads to meet Shift Digital API special requirements and prevent Shift Digital-specific Trade lead submissions from failing
- IMPROVEMENT Send Shift Digital web analytics for Lexus dealers
- BUGFIX Header buttons may be pushed out of frame at some iframe widths
- BUGFIX Trade in estimated value is cut off on certain Dealer.com sites (already patched in production)
- BUGFIX Error is thrown when dealer does not have custom disclaimer (no user-facing impact, already patched in production)
Dashboard (alpha version)
- IMPROVEMENT Add Retargeted products to Products section
- BUGFIX Sending a message to the customer no longer shows an error
- BUGFIX On iOS devices, the Order, Lead, and Trade detail page sections expand when clicked
- NEW Track vehicle condition as a String instead of a true/false value for whether the vehicle is new or used, in preparation for CPO support
- IMPROVEMENT Add database column definition commentary for knowledge sharing among developers
- IMPROVEMENT Optimized logic to associate Customers with Orders, Leads, and Trades
- IMPROVEMENT More detailed documentation for dealer website button architecture for knowledge sharing among developers
- IMPROVEMENT Remove unused database column 'learnMoreType'
- IMPROVEMENT Remove unused code related to Checkout disclaimer
- IMPROVEMENT Remove unused code related to deprecated Shop endpoints