Known Issue Summary
A buyer attempts to apply conditional rebates or special offers to their vehicle in Checkout.
The buyer goes to the price breakdown and does not see the conditional rebates or special offers being applied.
The current known root cause is that the dealer has these specific Modal settings configured:
- Customer Cash rebates disabled
- Conditional Rebates/ Special Offers enabled
Conditional rebates and special offers can only be displayed if all Customer Cash rebates have been enabled
We apologize for the inconvenience. This article will be removed once a fix is released.
Available Configurations and Workarounds
- Customer Cash Rebates: Disabled and Conditional Rebates: Disabled
- Customer Cash Rebates: Enabled and Conditional: Disabled
- Customer Cash Rebates: Enabled and Conditional Rebates: Enabled
Documentation Change Log
- 1.0 / December 3rd, 2020: Initial release