Table of Contents
Overview of Customer List Page
- Modal’s Dashboard is currently in Alpha and has introduced a view for users and dealers to see their list of customers.
- The homepage now shows the dealer their list of customers sorted by the customers' most recent transactions.
- This list of customers is a combination of leads, orders, and trade-ins across all dealerships this user belongs to.
Overview of Customer Detail Page
- Users can now view their customers on a customer details page.
- On the top-left side, you'll see all the details of a customer, including:
- Time Updated
- On the bottom-left side, you'll see all the details of a customer, including:
- Deal preference
- List of vehicles this customer has transactions with
- On the top-right side, you'll see all the details of a customer, including:
- The visual indicator by percentage of completion on the most progressed transaction
- Their steps completed through Checkout
- On the bottom-right side, you'll see all the details of a customer, including:
- All transactions for this customer
- Transactions can include:
- Left Checkout - abandoned Checkout session
- Message - sent a message to the dealer
- Saved - saved a Checkout session for later
- Customer List page: is there a way to sort by store level only if I belong to many dealerships?
- Currently, there is no feature to sort customers by the store. Users are able to see orders, leads, and trade-ins on the store level.
- 1.0 / March 2, 2021: Initial release