This article is to help detail what settings we can make changes to on the dealer website without affecting the group website.
What is a dealer website?
A dealer website is a website of a single dealer hosting all their vehicles at their dealership location.
What is a group website?
A group website is a website of many dealers that belong to a group. This group website will host many vehicles from many dealership locations.
What settings can I change on a dealer website that wouldn't affect the group website?
Dealer websites have full control of :
- Button color
- Please supply a screenshot or a hexadecimal value when requesting a specific color.
- Button text
- Also includes altering the font, font size, and text color.
- Button list order
- Button stack placement on the page
- Remove one of the default Checkout buttons
- Adjust the button borders to be rounded
- Add an image over a button
- Lead gate behavior
Dealer delivery and pick-up behavior
- Dealer websites have full control of allowing the following options:
- Both delivery and pick-up
- Dealer websites can display their OEM specific styling.
- Refer to this article for more information about brand-specific styling.
Dealer website custom banner
- Dealer websites can display their OEM-specific banner in the top left of Checkout.
- This is usually configured at the same time as OEM-specific styling.
- Dealer websites can use their unique Google Analytics code to track conversions and metrics.
- This Zendesk article will have more information.
- 1.0 / March 10, 2021: Initial draft release.
- 1.1 / March 24. 2021: Adding lead gate behavior